Poker Diary Featuring StevenJacobs87

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Badminton Shadow Drill

Just uploaded a video on YouTube so feel free to check it out. It just me and my training partner doing some shadow as part of our fitness training. Feel free to make comments on what you think but I hope for those who need to improve the footwork side to their game that it helps.

Take into account that this is not normal shadow, its a Peter Rasmussen footwork drill where emphasis is on getting into a rhythm so we focused mostly on the movement to the shuttle. Have a look you'll see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zpCbM63Bm0

2 comments:


  1. There are times that we encounteer fear and disappointments in life yet we still manage to stand up straight and face it rather that being silent. That was a very good example of being a brave person. Well, I would like to thank you for sharing a very good article it is very much appreciated, good job! You can visit my site too if you want. Have a great day.Enjoy!

    triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice article love to read the whole new way of your writing this things.

    Nersha
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete